Saturday, November 17, 2012

Boy...it has been a while!

Yeah! Like Holy Shit I'm still alive guys! Who'd of knew?

Why oh why haven't you been on Darcy? and what did you do to Axe!?

Axe is dead, I killed him...no but real talk he's just never on and too lazy I think I need to get out the cattleprod...

But seriously guys the reason I haven't been on is simply because of...

Yep!

I've been Co-hosting a Fallout Equestria based Podcast with Roy Calbeck and A Friendly Hobo, having as much fun as a mongoose on snake Saturday!

I'm the editor, and every second week I have to put together the episodes to then upload at a constant pace, THAT is why I have been gone, other then that I've also been nurturing a story.



Fallout Equestria: New Stalliongrad and now of course a 2nd story.



So as you can see I have been monumentally busy with other things, so busy I neglected this website so much the damn thing barely breathes anymore!

So this is my promise to you SFFR I am BACK and I am here to stay this time, You can expect my usually Sarcastic and inappropriate bashing's on Ship fics every second week from this day forward.

SUPREMEST FAN FICTION REVIEWS IS BACK AND ITS HERE TO STAY CHILDREN.

Have a good one Children.

~DarcySupremest




1 comment:

  1. Hi i was wondering if this website is still active. if so i might send a story your way to be reviewed. thanks.

    ReplyDelete