Friday, August 3, 2012

The polls, they are broken...

Before the business part, have some pony Olympics!



This was going to be a poll, but it refused to save, so it looks like you'll just have to comment if you want your voice heard this time. The question? Would you consider submitting a story to review to this site?


Simple, right? I'll even give you options, in case you don't feel like writing your own:
1) Yes! I've got just the thing, and I see the email links below!
2) No! You always rip those things to shreds...
3) No! I am lazy.
4) Maybe, just looking for the right thing to submit.
5) Wait, this is a review site? I thought it was a static page...

Now, before you leave a comment below, one more piece of information: In case you didn't realize, you do not have to be the author for us to review the piece. I know, shocking, but maybe it'll change your mind on your answer. Or not. Probably not. I wouldn't want to be a bother...

Your eagerly waiting writer,
~Medicshy


6 comments:

  1. Sure I would! And I wouldn't even care if you guys DID rip it to shreds! (You couldn't possibly be more down on it than I am, so what is there to fear?)

    And what's this? It doesn't even have to be mine? So I could (theoretically, mind you) send a link to the worst Brony Alicorn In Equestria story I happened to stumble into...and you'd review it? [Cue evil laughter.]

    As for the poll: I guess...option 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would, but we might hate you after.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would definitely be interested in your two bits on my stories, as well as a few I'm doing some work on as an editor. One can never improve without criticism.

    I've actually already sent in a request for review, but that was almost a month and a half ago. (Comma-Kazie is the penname I used.) Should I resubmit, or is there just a more considerable queue than I'm aware of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, the supremest email I do not have access to (and was broken last I heard... I really should take it off of the front page). If you could resend it to Medicshy@gmail.com I will get to it asap!

      Sorry for the inconvenience, I can promise it was unintentional.

      Delete
    2. 'tis quite all right, I'll send you the link. Thank you in advance.

      Delete