Wednesday, May 23, 2012

VAGITA WHAT DOES THE SCOOTALOO SAY ABOUT OUR VIEWER COUNT?


Lets face it, if I didn't do it someone else would have.

But geeeeeee whiz, 9000 views, hot damn I honestly when I made this site I never expected it to go this far, we have authors actually respecting our reviews, daily traffic and our first critics too (which are just as important as supporters!)
and I could never be prouder, just what am I gonna do for the 10,000 post.

Suppose the My Little Metro Review will suffice, maybe even an interview too.
Whatever
Spanks and thanks to those who have supported my little website and helped us get this far.
Seriously we have almost out viewed our older sister site Pony Draft we're about 50 views away from doing such.
Haaaaave a good one ponies.
~DarcySupremest

1 comment:

  1. You're right, someone else would have done a 9000 joke, namely me.
    Not long now 'till 10,000 views!

    ReplyDelete