Thursday, May 24, 2012

Originality Wins Readers

OCs aren't hated!

It seems those who answer our polls like original characters and stories over shipping (which came as a huge surprise to me, considering the rest of the fandom absolutely adores shipping). Granted, half of you answered that you like everything, so it's equal votes everywhere, I'd assume.

Anywho, since original content isn't hated, I'll just throw up a little something I got as a gift a while ago to celebrate: Ink Well, from Newsworthy, as drawn by one of its readers. 
(Yes, I know it's self serving, but I like the drawing...)

With that, have a wonderful day everypony!

Your original writer,
~Medicshy

1 comment:

  1. Narcissism is a wonderful, wonderful thing!

    Really though, it's a good picture. It's kind of how I pictured him Ink Well anyway. I thought of smaller wings, though.

    ReplyDelete