Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Background and Title :D

As it seems Darcy has forgotten, or isn't going to do one. I have decided to make a post about the new background! We also have a new title image, which is pretty cool too!

Not much else to say about this... I did come 2nd in a Minecraft Hunger Games server... It was fun... Go play it now. And if you don't believe me. PICS!


See, that's me and 1 other guy, at the end of a Hunger Games run. Mind the swearing, I was pretty stoked to get to top 2 :3. Too bad a glitch killed me :(

So I bid you adieu with one of my favourite quotes ever.

"When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these?" - Cave Johnson

Portal 2 is awesome /)^3^(\

AxeOfChaos Out

1 comment:

  1. I'll get the boys down in the lab to make combustible lemons, and then I'll burn your house down!

    Oh Cave Johnson, you crazy crazy man.

    ReplyDelete