Friday, April 13, 2012

*snort* Huh, what, arrrggggghhhhhh

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! God light hurts my eyes... Okay, used to it now...

Sorry everybody, I've just been taking a SFFR-nap for the last... I don't know how long... I am sincerely sorry. But it seems Darcy has given me a... not rude, but sudden, awakening, so I am going to have to get of my flank and start doing some more stuff here...

I have been rather busy though, if you call Mass Effect 3 and Terraria being busy, It is holidays here, and I was going to spend a lot more time on here, but it seems more time makes me do things that take more time... Like 5 hour Mass Effect sessions (If you don't already have ME3, I seriously recommend getting it, it is rather good, same with Terraria, but I don't think Darcy likes that...)

Well, I promise to give you guys more of what you like, maybe Darcy and I will give you a video of us playing Medic's adventure map, I don't know, it might happen.

I bid you farewell with another quote:

"I'll give you a definite maybe" Samuel Goldwyn

I think that sums up if I am going to stick to my words here... Definately, maybe

AxeOfChaos Out

*EDIT* OH GOD IT'S FRIDAY THE 13TH!! KILL EVERYONE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!! Have a good one :P

No comments:

Post a Comment