Thursday, March 15, 2012

6000 Views



Whoa, I hadn't even noticed that, I was still wondering at the splendiferousness of Trixie's win (Holy Celestia, it seems that Google Chrome accepts ' splendiferousness' as a word, no red lines!) But it seems we have hit another 1000 views, taking us to 6000 views in total. That is a big number... It's a thousand more than five thousand!!


Celestia sure is creepy... I wonder where she got that icing from... Actually, I might not wonder, some things are best left untouched, which comes onto my quote for this evening:

"Sometimes there is a reason the road is less travelled"

I remembered seeing that in my old Guidance classroom... It was full of random posters...

Happy 6000 views everypony! And a merry 1000 more to all!

AxeOfChaos Out

No comments:

Post a Comment