Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm back!!

Well... Kinda...

It seems that my birthday was Kkat day! So as a present, I have been given a new PC. (and a Razer Lachesis 5600 mouse and a Razer BlackWidow keyboard :3) It also seems that in order to keep all my old data, I need to send my old cruddy laptop in and transfer all the data. And it also seems that the people doing it are very slow... So I currently have no access to any computers (my IPod is the only thing with an Internet connection... So no pictures on this one...)

So while I wait for my amazing new PC (supposedly it gives 140fps on full graphics on Fallout 3. Which seems pretty impressive O.o) I am pretty much cut off from the site... It's a good thing that I could escape from Darcy's hell-hole... It was scary...

No quote today either as I have no access to the quote generator on the iPod either...
AxeOfChaos Out

No comments:

Post a Comment