Monday, January 16, 2012

Why arn't you posting Darcy?

No Pony pictures?
Post Majora's Mask

Fuck that moon is scary.

Why the hell arn't I posting any reviews?
Well simple
Why have I been missing?
Because I have been here

and here

Messing about and talking with ponies to organise the whole week.
But after a 'chat' with Dina I have decided that I will upload some reviews for 'yall to munch on while I keep working on things.
What are my reviews?
WELL......

and the other one is a secret for now, I'll give Axe an earfull when he is on tomorrow and belt him into making a review

I am really pressed for time as it is having to do 8 reviews and keep updated as their authors update the story, But I will keep you guy's entertained.
My promise?
Have a good one bronies
~DarcySupremest.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is. Look at what you did.

      I am very proud of you. *hands you a cookie*

      Delete