Saturday, January 28, 2012

Three and a half thousand!!

7H47'5 R1GH7! 1 5P3LL MY NUMB3R5 W17H L3773RS 4ND MY L3773RS W17H NUMB3R5!! C4US3 1'M C00L L1K3 7H47!!

Now back to normal language. Wow 3.5k that's a lot of love people! I'm a gratefully honoured to be a writer on this not-so-small-any-more reviews site! And to think before these holidays I was hoping for 1000, but now we are more than triple that!! This makes the great a powerful Trixie happy... Even if she isn't winning the poll... Which she should be... I wonder if there is any way to rig it...?

4NYW4YS, H4V3 50M3 P1C5!!



Why is Twilight always with Trixie in pictures... The great and powerful Axe demands that The not-so-great-and-powerful Twilight Sparkle refrains from blocking the amazingness of Trixie... I will have to put up with it for now... FOR NOW!!!

Anyways, have a happy 500 views to come, and I bid you adieu with a quote:

"Now it is such a bizarrely improbable coincidence that anything so mindboggingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as the final and clinching proof of the non-existence of God. "The argument goes something like this: `I refuse to prove that I exist,' says God, `for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.' "`But,' says Man, `The Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you d
on't. QED.'

I do love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, and this quote is just that much more funny if you have seen the original TV series (I own it on DVD :D)

AxeOfChaos Out

----

Huzzah! Thank you so much for 3.5k everypony! It's just so *sniff* *wipes tear* beautiful...

To celebrate, the one who ACTUALLY deserves to win the poll! (not that meek and pitiful Trixie)
That's right!~ Roseluck! She don't take *yay* from nopony! Vote now! And have a wonderful day!

Your ecstatic writer,
~Medicshy

No comments:

Post a Comment