Tuesday, January 10, 2012

That TO DO list is there.

Vinyl Points her magnificent self in the direction of the Fallout Equestria Week TO DO list.
This is just a little reminder that that list does infact exist and is constantly updated by myself.

Okay so basically here is how it goes.
I am up to my Purple Glasses in things to do before I host Fallout Equestria Week. So That's why there's currently nothing review wise coming from me.
I have to write 7 reviews followed closely by 7 Interviews, and also juggle emails to organise this, funny thing is this is probably the busiest I have ever been since ever so pony's are productive.

It'a all in good fun and I wouldn't have organised this if the preparations were easy and fast.
Have a good one yall
~DarcySupremest

1 comment:

  1. This is gonna be awesome. Though I feel sad that its a review week and not month. So many of my precious authors did not get to have their 5 minutes of awesome. >3

    ReplyDelete