Thursday, January 12, 2012

PUT UP WITH IT!!!

The Great and Powerful Site Designer, AxeOfChaos, says NO!!

I have restored your beloved ol' background, and I have made a new one for after FO:E Week, but y'all are gonna have to wait to see it, as I'm gonna do a... maybe... big reveal for it, as I chucked it together after downloading a trial of Photoshop, as I am poor and cannot buy full version :P

Trixie is displeased that you didn't go to Axe to revert it to the old background!


And I have decided that Trixie is best pony, apart from RD obviously :P Now I've gotta go download heaps of Trixie wallpapers!!

Keep it Little Pippin'

AxeOfChaos Out

*edit*
Medicshy approves this message! How dare you change backgrounds to something as boring as WOOD! But Trixie can keep the spotlight. She needs the love.

Your faithful writer,
~Medicshy

No comments:

Post a Comment