Thursday, January 12, 2012

2000 Views! WOW!


Time to give this one back to a more... awesome pony.

I... I don't know what to say. I don't know how, or when, or why, but suddenly pageviews! Many many pageviews!

My friends, tonight we celebrate! Ponies for everypony! I may be busy, but darn it, I'm getting my other review out today. Least I can do. Until then, HUZZAH! I love you all! I love everything!

Your ecstatic writer,
~Medicshy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DarcySupremest: When the hell did we get 200 views in one night?
I was busy at the FoE Comp doc and we get 200 views in one night!
What the fu**?!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leave for 5 minutes. then we get 200 views in 2 hours?? WHAT IS THIS!! Maybe it was my post that did this? Trixie IS pretty amazing :3. Anyways, I thank you all, and happy another 1000 views :P

Keep it Lyra-in' bronies!!

AxeOfChaos Out

BITCH PLEASE!
<---------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment