Saturday, December 17, 2011

Well Buck...

I actually said I planned to upload the review for Fallout Equestria once it ended and try and get Kkat on here for some questions, but as far as I can tell its done.
The last chapter was uploaded today, the epilogue to be exact, this puts me in a right predicament.
I'm not ready for the review yet, Ill wait till after Christmas before I do it.
But I have noticed that it says "Epilogue Updated" on EQD not "Update Complete" so I assume there is one more chapter to go.
I hope so, I love this series so much, I don't think I'm ready for it to be done...
But on the bright side, I still have Project Horizons and Heroes to read, so there's plenty more Fallout to read.
Have a good one Bronies
Happy Episode day as well!
~DarcySupremest

No comments:

Post a Comment