Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hey Darcy What is the Best Fan Fiction ever



WEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL If I had to choose.
It would have to be Fallout Equestria, not Just the Original but in general The Whole fan Community
Now Lets get down to business Bronies, you should be reading this series, I have no idea why the hell you wouldn't be but you should be.
Cast aside you hatred for grimdark because FO,E is perfect, all of them are REALLY good some of them Unbelievably good Such as Project Horizens and Soon Hero's I have decided I will read this one too.
I mean look at this picture, its really good and New Neighgas?
YESPLEASEOMGTAKESMYMONEYSBBQMUSTREADTHISITSSOGOODMOREBRONIESNEED
TOREADITSOHURRYUPANDDOIT.

Put It this way Bronies.
Would I be putting something like this on SUCH A PEDESTAL if It wasn't good?.
It has to be worth a try, Its a mammoth read and trust me the chapters fly by without notice.
READ IT READ READ IT READ READ IT READ READ IT READ READ IT READ READ IT READ IT

Have a good one guy's
READ IT
~DarcySupremest
EDIT: GOD I WISH I COULD MAKE THAT MY BACKGROUND
But my stupid computer thinks my Windows is Counterfeit which it isn't that and I'm in the closet about my bronisem.
Confound my Cowardice!

No comments:

Post a Comment