Friday, December 16, 2011

HELL YEAH!!!




Well, Term 4 is over, which means that I get 2 months of doing absolutely nothing!! And that means more posts for YOU!!!

Also, as you can see, I have been home for about 20 minutes, when what does appear? A video on my Youtube account! I click the link, and it starts to play. It's a guy on Google Chrome, but his theme catches my eye... IT'S A RAINBOW DASH THEME!! And less than 30 seconds later, here I am, with a Rainbow Dash cursor, Rainbow Dash background, a few Rainbow Dash desktop ponies running around, and a Rainbow Dash themed Google Chrome!! :D Life is pretty shweet sometimes!!



Links here, for if you want to have a RD themed Chrome, which I don't see why you wouldn't!!
--> https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dhkppgelapjpfdfohfgnfohonikjgfdp <--

Keep it Carrot Toppin' (God, I'm running out of ponies for these things, no matter, I will soldier on!!)

BITCH PLEASE
         
Clearly somebody has the better background here and I'll leave it to the viewers to decide.
Hint: Its me.
Have a Fallout one Everypony
~DarcySupremest

No comments:

Post a Comment