Sunday, December 25, 2011

Determination, Why I'm doing this.

I'm tearing up good right now.
Fallout Equestria Week is no longer a leisure.
It's a determination.
Fallout Equestria changed me, I think differently, I even asked myself "What would LittlePip do" at points during the year.
Its over now, the series done and finished and I cried, I don't care if you think less of me, this fan fic changed me.
and I can guarantee that, though none of us want to consider it when our fandom one day dies. Fallout Equestria WILL be remembered.

And I want to be part of the reason that when your 37 and your just picking through the stuff you had on your USB you just found after you cleaned your attic.
You open up that word document labelled FOE and Immediately when you read those first lines


"I'm going to tell you about the adventure of my life -- explain how I got to this place with these people, and why I did what I’m going to do next -- I should probably start by explaining a little bit about PipBucks.”
Memory's
Memories of when you were a brony, would flood back like a tidal wave, you would dig deeper, maybe find that old Rarity shirt you bought, or find that figurine of Pinkie Pie from that time your meetup raided the pony shelf at the local mall.

This is what Fallout Equestria Week is meant to be about, this is what I want to be about.
And with your help we can make it that way.
a YEARLY celebration of the Fan Fic.
Celebrating the excellence of this fanbase.
Our ability to write, to draw, to make music.
Is what separates us from the furries or the sonic fans.
Have a good one guy's, gals, bronies and everypony
~DarcySupremest

No comments:

Post a Comment