Friday, December 23, 2011

900 views

EXCELLENT!
It was a busy night, I had to work hard to fabricate a strategy to occupy the 900 views mark from Axe's defence force. (Pic releated, its the landing at Axe's borders)
It was a fierce fire fight, but I managed to secure and occupy the 900 views mark with little more than a single wounded trooper.
My soldiers did well, I shall reward them with triple pony rations tonight.
Good work gentlemen, you served your majesty Scratch well tonight.
But yeah
900 views!, ain't that something special, It's almost 1000, which my homeland security has safely beneath a strong security protection.
Thanks to everypony who has helped us get this far.
Merry Christmas
Happy Hanukkah
Happy  Kwanzaa
Happy Heart's warming 
And to all
Have a good one.
~DarcySupremest

No comments:

Post a Comment