Tuesday, November 8, 2011

300 hits!

WELL WELL WELL
IT APPEARS AS IF WE HAVE 300 VIEWS, THIS PICK UP IN HITS MUST BE A RESULT OF THE SCRATCH ASSIMILATION.
WITH 100% LESS RAINBOW NOT BEST PONY DASH AND 100% MORE SCRATCH THE WORLD IS MORE EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEBSITE.
YES OUR QUEEN IS.........wait hang on...................
really Scratch but i made this whole website dedicated to you my master
I even gave these petty humans the honer of gracing their ears with your falling nector dubstep!
......................................................but master I.......................................................
I......
Okay Okay!, put away the chains!
Okay my Glorious master has informed me she wishes 2 reviews to be made about Scratch.
I guess I will lurk EQD's archive for scratch fan fictions, You better too Axe otherwise your whippings will increase!

Text Color

1 comment:

  1. If the Scratch commands so oh glorious one...
    *in fluttershy voice* please don't whip me O.O

    ReplyDelete